For the past 28 years I have created or worked in hundreds of different projects from many different categories (many as a software architect or developer). I hope to one day list all of them here, for that reason keep in mind that the projects listed here so far are just a tiny fraction of my work.
Latest Added or Updated Projects
- Kaoamaru Kaiju (Games Projects)Game made in 72h for the Game Jam Ludum Dare 46 (the theme was Keep it Alone).I worked alone and… Continue reading Kaoamaru Kaiju (Games Projects)
- Cria Jogo (Education Projects)YouTube channel with more than 17K subscribers, created in 2013. Game development, creativity, programming and art content and tutorials in… Continue reading Cria Jogo (Education Projects)
- The Spectrum Soup (Games Projects)A virtual museum about Autism. An exploration of some of the ingredients and traits of the ASD – Autism Spectrum… Continue reading The Spectrum Soup (Games Projects)
- The Blue Bedroom (Games Projects)In this point-and-click game, follow Van Gogh’s footsteps and creations during his stay in Arles, France. Read his own words, extracted from… Continue reading The Blue Bedroom (Games Projects)
- Pardall.xyz - A Wiki Site (Education Projects)I study a lot of subjects and I create a lot of notes and clippings from what I study. But… Continue reading Pardall.xyz - A Wiki Site (Education Projects)
- PardallMarkdown (Open-source Projects)PardallMarkdown is a reactive publishing framework and engine written in Elixir. Instant websites and documentation websites. As opposed to static… Continue reading PardallMarkdown (Open-source Projects)
- Godello (Open-source Projects)Trello inspired kanban board made with the Godot Engine and GDScript, powered by an online real-time collaborative backend made with Elixir and Phoenix Channels (with the… Continue reading Godello (Open-source Projects)
- Fred (Startups Projects)Founded July/2015 and still active, albeit temporarily offline. All in one platform where companies of all sizes can build, deploy… Continue reading Fred (Startups Projects)
- Pesca Dinâmica (Entertainment Projects)My father, Reinold Baudisch, was one of the most famous and important anglers in Brazil. For more than 40 years… Continue reading Pesca Dinâmica (Entertainment Projects)
- Make Games Without Programming using Godot (Education Projects)A course I published into Skillshare and Udemy. Beginner focused course Learn the fundamentals of the Godot Engine and make… Continue reading Make Games Without Programming using Godot (Education Projects)
- Medium (Education Projects)In my Medium magazine I write about many different subjects, such as Chinese (language), learning techniques, Buddhism, art, fishing and… Continue reading Medium (Education Projects)
- Aprender Chinês (Education Projects)Website and YouTube channel dedicated to teaching Chinese (Simplified), while I also learned along the way. The Facebook page and… Continue reading Aprender Chinês (Education Projects)
See all projects.
See all logs.
My projects are grouped by project type or category (not all projects that I made are here, maybe one day I’ll add them all, but I worked on or created probably thousands of projects).