Software engineer and database architect with 26 years of development experience, specialized in real-time systems and APIs, currently working with Elixir, Phoenix, and React Native. From 🇧🇷, living in Copenhagen 🇩🇰.
Hyper-learner of all kinds of subjects, but mostly focused on learning concept and 3D art in general.
More on About.
Overview of all my current and past projects (startups, open-source, games, courses and more)
- PardallMarkdown (Open-source Projects)PardallMarkdown is a reactive publishing framework and engine written in Elixir. Instant websites and documentation websites. As opposed to static… Continue reading PardallMarkdown (Open-source Projects)
- Godello (Open-source Projects)Trello inspired kanban board made with the Godot Engine and GDScript, powered by an online real-time collaborative backend made with Elixir and Phoenix Channels (with the… Continue reading Godello (Open-source Projects)
- Fred (Startups Projects)Founded July/2015 and still active, albeit temporarily offline. All in one platform where companies of all sizes can build, deploy… Continue reading Fred (Startups Projects)
- Cria Jogo (Education Projects)YouTube channel with more than 17K subscribers Game development, programming and art tutorials in Portuguese Main topics: Lua scripting, Roblox,… Continue reading Cria Jogo (Education Projects)
- Pesca Dinâmica (Entertainment Projects)My father, Reinold Baudisch, was one of the most famous and important anglers in Brazil. For more than 40 years… Continue reading Pesca Dinâmica (Entertainment Projects)
- Make Games Without Programming using Godot (Education Projects)A course I published into Skillshare and Udemy. Beginner focused course Learn the fundamentals of the Godot Engine and make… Continue reading Make Games Without Programming using Godot (Education Projects)
- Medium (Education Projects)In my Medium magazine I write about many different subjects, such as Chinese (language), learning techniques, Buddhism, art, fishing and… Continue reading Medium (Education Projects)
- Aprender Chinês (Education Projects)Website and YouTube channel dedicated to teaching Chinese (Simplified), while I also learned along the way. The Facebook page and… Continue reading Aprender Chinês (Education Projects)
- Explainer Videos (Education Projects)Sometimes I produce and publish explainer videos on my personal YouTube channel. The most successful one is: “What is Data… Continue reading Explainer Videos (Education Projects)
- ecto_instashard (Open-source Projects)Project on GitHub. PostgreSQL sharding library for Elixir’s Ecto. Shard the same database using schemas or multiple databases, while keeping… Continue reading ecto_instashard (Open-source Projects)
- GodotPhoenixChannels (Open-source Projects)Project on GitHub. GDScript and Godot client for real-time Phoenix Framework Channels
- vetBusca (Startups Projects)2012 Schedule and pay veterinary and pet services appointments online. Afterwards, you could go directly to your appointment, without wait.… Continue reading vetBusca (Startups Projects)
- medAgora (Startups Projects)2012 Find doctors and practices, schedule and pay medical appointments and exams online. Tailored for the low income Brazilian population… Continue reading medAgora (Startups Projects)
- Cobra Legal (Startups Projects)2011-2012 Not necessarily a startup, it was an educational project company. My wife and I would go to schools and… Continue reading Cobra Legal (Startups Projects)
- Comidarama (Startups Projects)From 2014 to 2015. Food delivery POS and chatbot solution for small business. The chatbot was implemented using an unofficial… Continue reading Comidarama (Startups Projects)
- Kaoamaru Kaiju (Games Projects)Game made in 72h for the Game Jam Ludum Dare 46 (the theme was Keep it Alone). I worked alone… Continue reading Kaoamaru Kaiju (Games Projects)
- Did I break my Dailies 150 days streak?It’s on purpose, I’m rethinking how I should go on from now on, as I stated in my video about… Continue reading Did I break my Dailies 150 days streak?
- Day 150: Video about 150 days of Dailies
- Day 149: Mix 08 – Koda Dachshund Caterpillar
- Day 148: Mix 07 – Tombstone Insect
- Day 147: Mix 06 – Moth Larvae Fish
- Day 146: Mix 05 – Bat Four Legged Skeleton
- Day 145: Mix 04 – Bird Final Fantasy Thing
- Day 144: Mix 03 – Abyssal Fish Lamp Post
- Day 89: Mix 02 – Bird Fish
- Day 143: Undercity Skull Sign Hand Painted (WoW PS1)My first 100% hand-painted texture since I started the Dailies. All other textures I made are mostly photo textures projected,… Continue reading Day 143: Undercity Skull Sign Hand Painted (WoW PS1)
- Day 142: WoW TBC Multiboxing SetupAt first, it looks like this doesn’t belong here, in the Dailies project. But, remember that my rules state: “do… Continue reading Day 142: WoW TBC Multiboxing Setup
- Day 141: Dachshund AI
- Day 140: Tony Montana Plays Zelda, Final Fantasy, WoW (AI Images)Silly idea. I fed the AI with ideas about Tony Montana (Al Pacino in Scarface) playing different games, such as:… Continue reading Day 140: Tony Montana Plays Zelda, Final Fantasy, WoW (AI Images)
- Day 139: Evil Billionaire (AI Images)Source image: a Jeff Bezos photo from when he got down his space rocket. Generated with VQGAN+CLIP.