Software engineer and database architect with 26 years of development experience, specialized in real-time systems and APIs, currently working with Elixir, Phoenix, and React Native. From 🇧🇷, living in Copenhagen 🇩🇰.
Hyper-learner of all kinds of subjects, but mostly focused on learning concept and 3D art in general.
More on About.
Overview of all my current and past projects (startups, open-source, games, courses and more)
- Day 144: Mix 03 – Abyssal Fish Lamp Post
- Day 143: Undercity Skull Sign Hand Painted (WoW PS1)My first 100% hand-painted texture since I started the Dailies. All other textures I made are mostly photo textures projected, post-processed, stitched, stenciled, and with hand painting here and there. This one was 100% painted. Way harder and a bit stressful, to be honest, due to not having experience with it at all, but I… Continue reading Day 143: Undercity Skull Sign Hand Painted (WoW PS1)
- Day 142: WoW TBC Multiboxing SetupAt first, it looks like this doesn’t belong here, in the Dailies project. But, remember that my rules state: “do anything creative, whether it’s art, code, etc”. In this case, setting this up took a lot of time, from reading ISBoxer documentation, to connecting addons and then setting up all the dozens of the details… Continue reading Day 142: WoW TBC Multiboxing Setup
- Day 141: Dachshund AI
- Day 140: Tony Montana Plays Zelda, Final Fantasy, WoW (AI Images)Silly idea. I fed the AI with ideas about Tony Montana (Al Pacino in Scarface) playing different games, such as: Dark Souls Zelda Final Fantasy VII World of Warcraft Tibia And more In none of the cases, I fed an input image. It was all generated by the AI. Incredibly they all seem very precise.
- Day 139: Evil Billionaire (AI Images)Source image: a Jeff Bezos photo from when he got down his space rocket. Generated with VQGAN+CLIP.
- Day 138: Cube from Single Vertex
- Day 137: Undercity Skull Sign
- Day 136: Video – Wife reacts to another game I made in 2011
- Day 135: Horde Catapult in GodotDecided to finally check the PS1 shader in Godot in my series of WoW PS1 assets. It’s quite the setup. Next time I’ll try in Unity.
- Day 134: Horde Catapult Shoot AnimationWith the lessons learned in the dailies Day 132: Horde Catapult Rigged (Blender Linked Data Complexity) and Day 133: Rigging Mechanism to Rotate Wheels, today I managed to animate the catapult. The wheels are rotated via a single controller, connected via a “Transformation” constraint. And this controller is connected to the root bone via another… Continue reading Day 134: Horde Catapult Shoot Animation
- Day 133: Rigging Mechanism to Rotate WheelsAfter a lot of thinkering, I learned and managed a way to rotate a bone (for example, for a wheel), using another bone as the controller, by adding a Transformation constraint, which I’ve never used before. TL;DR; Blender Transformative constraint in a bone / armature to rotate/spin wheels. Today’s daily, also made me take a… Continue reading Day 133: Rigging Mechanism to Rotate Wheels
- Day 132: Horde Catapult Rigged (Blender Linked Data Complexity)This is probably the hardest time I’ve had with a rig so far. It’s so simple, yet so complex. Reasons and steps taken: The catapult was assembled with multiple copies of Linked objects and all of them had Modifiers. Each object (wheel, spike, body, arm and basket) were separate, with their own UV map and… Continue reading Day 132: Horde Catapult Rigged (Blender Linked Data Complexity)
- Day 131: Brick Wall Pattern Texture SeamlessImproved yesterday’s daily by making it tileable from all sides (seamless) and by also adjusting its colors. I took the photo from a miniature church from a miniature city (Koge Miniby in Denmark):
- Day 130: Old Brick Wall Tileable TextureTook a photo of brick wall that I saw today and then made it as a tileable texture (only horizontally).
- Day 129: Horde Catapult (WoW PS1)This turned out very satisfying. It took a long time because I really enjoyed playing around with different textures, finding the “right” wood and metal, etc. Process
- Day 128: Horde Catapult Assembled and UV Mapped
- Day 127: Modular Catapult Parts Modeled
- Day 126: Koda and I as Salvador Dali and Picasso (AI Image)More AI-generated images with VQGAN+CLIP. This time, I put a photo with myself and my dog, Koda as the input and then typed a few prompts and got those as result. In the end, they are more like “nightmare fuel AI-generated images”, but still interesting and creative. Prompts: man holding dog dachshund in the style… Continue reading Day 126: Koda and I as Salvador Dali and Picasso (AI Image)
- Day 125: Forge Bellow from Ironforge Animated (Wow PS1)I imported it into Godot and added a nice sound effect, but unfortunately, it was too annoying to export. So I am posting this daily as this silent GIF.
- Day 124: Forge Bellow from Ironforge Textured (Wow PS1)In terms of “PS1 look”, the last daily that I was satisfied with was Day 112: Tauren Mill Rigged and Animated (World of Warcraft PS1). The other ones don’t exactly look PS1-like. With this one, I think I nailed the visuals and style again. Differences in the process: The initial texture for projection, has been… Continue reading Day 124: Forge Bellow from Ironforge Textured (Wow PS1)
- Day 123: Forge Bellow from Ironforge UV Mapped (Wow PS1)
- Day 122: Forge Bellow from Ironforge (Wow PS1)From the Great Forge from Ironforge (World of Warcraft Classic TBC).
- Day 121: Archery Target Textured (WoW PS1)Yesterday’s Day 120: Archery Target UV Mapped (WoW PS1) daily textured. An Archery Target I found in Stormwind. Also, instead of the usual gray background, I tried to add the model on top of a gradient. Post-daily fix Seamless side texture. Process
- Day 120: Archery Target UV Mapped (WoW PS1)4 months, 120 days! UV unwrapped yesterday’s Archery Target from Stormwind (World of Warcraft). Curiously, it’s a simple model, but it took 1 hour because I tried different UV approaches. The model will be assembled together after texturing.
- Day 119: Archery Target (WoW PS1)
- Day 118: Dachshund Dogs Eating Grass in Brazil (AI Image)A different kind of daily. Spent some time tinkering with AI image generators, and for today’s daily, I chose the image made with the prompt from the post title. Process
- Day 117: Bladespire Ogres Prop Textured (WoW PS1)Textured the strange decoration prop that I modeled yesterday (design from Bladespire Ogres from Blade Edge’s Mountains from Wow Classic TBC). Process
- Day 116: Bladespire Ogres Prop (WoW PS1)A strange decoration prop from Bladespire Ogres from Blade Edge’s Mountain from Wow Classic. Details will come from texturing.
- Day 115: Undercity Lamp Post Textured (WoW PS1)Does it seem this is going on as World of Warcraft TBC Classic being remade as a Play Station 1 game in Blender? Texture is 256×256.