Software engineer and database architect with 26 years of development experience, specialized in real-time systems and APIs, currently working with Elixir, Phoenix, and React Native. From 🇧🇷, living in Copenhagen 🇩🇰.
Hyper-learner of all kinds of subjects, but mostly focused on learning concept and 3D art in general.
More on About.
Overview of all my current and past projects (startups, open-source, games, courses and more)
- Day 104: Lamp Low Poly TexturedHand-painted the World of Warcraft low poly lamp that I modeled for daily Day 102: Simplified Lamp from World of Warcraft (the texture is just 128×128). The cut-off squares come from the texture alpha, the geometry is a simple cube.
- Day 103: Chroma Paper HouseAn experiment with Blender and Topaz Studio.
- Day 102: Simplified Lamp from World of WarcraftI wanted to create a World of Warcraft lamp (a type of item for the “Off-Hand” slot) and I decided to make the geometry as simple as I could, where I set the details via the UV mapping and with texture alpha. I managed to accomplish that (the cut-off rectangles come from the texture, not… Continue reading Day 102: Simplified Lamp from World of Warcraft
- Day 101: Paper Scroll FoldedCreated with a single vertex, then extruded it around and added a Solidify modifier. A PS1 low poly paper scroll made in Blender. Process Update Baked AO and added on top of the texture (multiply), for better shape visibility.
- Day 100: Shovel Low Poly Textured100 days of dailies! To keep my promise of not taking things seriously and to keep fighting against perfection, the 100th daily is a simple low poly shovel! It’s actually yesterday’s daily and today I textured it. Process
- Day 99: Shovel Low PolyI kept seeing shovels in World of Warcraft, so I decided to model one. It will look better after I texture it in another daily.
- Day 98: Human Bad Walk Animation
- Day 97: Pterodactyl PosedRig assigned to the mesh.
- Day 96: Pterodactyl RigThe most complex rig I’ve created so far. I haven’t parented it to the mesh nor weight painted the mesh yet because the rig itself took a long time for my limited Monday daily time.
- Day 95: Pterodactyl Textured PS1 StyleTextured yesterday’s Petrodactyl, using alligators and iguanas’ photos. This was a lot of fun! A low poly dinosaur / Pterodactyl, PS1 style modeled, UV unwrapped and textured with Blender. Process Create a 1024×1024 texture with a collage of photos that will be the model’s texture. Create 2 UV Maps: the first one is the “main… Continue reading Day 95: Pterodactyl Textured PS1 Style
- Day 94: Pterodactyl Low PolyI was in Un’Goro crater in World of Warcraft, where I had to kill a few Pterodactyls and then got inspired to create one. I’m not satisfied with how the legs and arms look and also making the head was the hardest part, and I don’t like it either. Let’s see if tomorrow it will… Continue reading Day 94: Pterodactyl Low Poly
- Day 93: Strong PS1 Low Poly HumanDid a full PS1 human, with split limbs, and also rigged it, from scratch. Process
- Day 92: Failed Chest
- Day 91: Sweet Tooth
- Day 90: Video about my 3 Months of DailiesReached 3 months of Dailies! I produced and published a video about it, this time with some time-lapses that I recorded the past 30 days!
- Day 89: Mix 02 – Bird Fish
- Day 88: Apron Potato Man Painted and RiggedI textured and rigged yesterday’s daily, Day 87: Apron Potato Man. Process
- Day 87: Apron Potato ManInspired by an “Apron Man Creature” from the artist moto583motohiro.
- Day 86: Mix 01 – The Shy Merchant
- Day 85: #AMCArmy 3D TextA typewriter effect with Blender.
- Day 84: Ripped Vertex ColumnJust a small experiment with “Rip Vertices” from Blender.
- Day 83: Killdeer Bird Texture PaintedUsed texture projection to paint a new texture for the Day 81 bird, and then repainted over the seams to try to have a better texture. Process
- Day 82: Donut Straight UVsA little challenge to myself: having a Blender donut with straight UVs. It was easier than I anticipated. Process
- Day 81: Killdeer BirdA low poly/PS1 model of a small bird. Process
- Day 80: AMC PopcornInspired by a cake I saw on Reddit: Popcorn 3D scan and texture: “Popcorn Flake” (https://skfb.ly/6UwV9) by Geksaedr is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Process
- Day 79: Metal SculptureRandom abstract sculpture I put together in Blender. Process
- Day 78: Manual Rigging (Again)Exercise with manual rigging before going full Rigify.
- Day 77: Rigify First Contact
- Day 76: Jar Creature 1 Rigged and AnimatedJar creature from yesterday rigged and animated. I have to learn how to make better IKs and how to make more natural animations. My animations play like animatronics. A PS1 Silent Hill-inspired creature made in Blender. Another animation: Process
- Day 75: Jar Creature 1 TexturedI’m very satisfied with how this turned out. It’s the kind of weird creature that came out of a PS1 game, just like the way I like it. Very Silent Hill / Baroque like. Also, it’s the first time I textured with texture projection, and probably the first time I textured without leaving seams or… Continue reading Day 75: Jar Creature 1 Textured