Experience the dynamics of preparing Brazilian Street Food, such as Sugar Cane Juice, Pastel, and Tapioca. Play around with typical equipment, vehicles and processes from Brazilian street vendors. A casual simulator game without time pressure (Steam Page).
Your Opportunity to Virtually Experience Brazilian Street Food as a Street Vendor
Play around with the different dynamics of preparing Brazilian Street Food, such as Sugar Cane Juice, Pastel, and Tapioca. Play around with typical equipment and processes from Brazilian street vendors. A casual and relaxing simulator game, without time pressure.
- Detailed simulations of typical Brazilian street food: Sugar Cane Juice, Pastel, Tapioca and Skewer (Espetinho).
- Play around with the realistic simulation of the dynamics of each different food and equipment involved, inspired from real-life street vendors and real-life Brazilian equipment, such as Sugarcane Mills and Grinders and more.
- Experience the same setup as street vendors from Brazil, such as using the same vehicles, lettering and furniture style.
- Experience a typical Brazilian neighborhood urban architecture environment (fictitious location).
- Relax and play at your own pace, without time constraints.
Wishlist on Steam
The game is in development. Wishlist on Steam and click “Follow” over there on the Steam Page to be notified about the demo and launch (and possible Early Access)!
Receive a Steam key when you buy from Itch on launch.
Be Notified and Get Special Discounts
Solo Indie Game
Hi! My name is Alfred Reinold Baudisch, aka Pardall, and I’m developing this game on my free time, alone (with my dog, Koda). As a Brazilian living abroad for the past 4 years, I miss Brazilian food and the unique identity and culture of how they sell it, that’s why I decided to make this game (plus I love chill simulator games).
I’m trying to replicate every detail involved in each of the food types described above, and I’m not only talking about the food itself, but everything involved around them – because depending on the type of food sold by street vendors, there’s a completely different way of presenting and selling it (equipment, furniture, banners, clothing, location, etc.).
For those reasons, this game will be released in chapters, each chapter will be about a food type. The first chapter is a sandbox all about Sugar Cane Juice
I posted the game announcement Tweet and Trailer publicly for the 1st time 19/08, went to bed, woke up with it going viral – 300K impressions. Check the tweet here.
Then, a day later, over than one million impressions – all organically!
On the Brazilian News and Media Coverage
- Jovem Nerd (biggest geek Brazilian site): Estúdio brasileiro anuncia jogo de simulação com caldo de cana, pastel de capivara e mais
- TecMundo (huge Brazilian tech website): Brazilian Street Food: confira o simulador de pastel, caldo de cana e mais
- TechTudo (huge Brazilian tech website): Jogo de simulação permite fazer comidas de rua típicas do Brasil
- Canal Tech: Brasileiro cria simulador de comida de rua para computadores
- O Globo: Brasileiro cria simulador de comida de rua raiz
- Jornal do Commercio: Game simulador de “caldo de cana”, produzido por brasileiro, chega em 2023
- Portal Adrenaline: Caldo de cana, pastel e mais: estúdio anuncia game indie Brazilian Street Food Simulator
- Arkade: Brazilian Street Food Simulator é jogo de simulação com tempero brasileiro
- Tecnoblog: Brazilian Street Food Simulator realiza seu sonho de fazer pastel e caldo de cana
- Revista Menu: Jogo para computador vai mostrar como se faz caldo de cana, pastel e espetinhos
- Drops de Jogos – UOL: Brazilian Street Food Simulator é o jogo brasileiro de caldo de cana e pastel
- Tilt – UOL: Espetinho, pastel e caldo de cana: jogo simula venda de comida de rua raiz
- BOL: Espetinho, pastel e caldo de cana: jogo simula venda de comida de rua raiz
- Terra Game On: Brasileiro cria simulador de comida de rua para computadores
- Yahoo: Brasileiro cria simulador de comida de rua para computadores
- LeiaJá: Vire um vendedor de caldo de cana em game brasileiro
- Bando de Quadrados: Estúdio brasileiro anuncia simulador de comida de rua com caldo de cana e mais
- O Cara do TI: Brazilian Street Food Simulator: simulador de comidas de rua está chegando
YouTubers and Streamers Coverage
GameplayRJ (8 million subscribers): https://youtu.be/JB1fdDrrks0
Flow Games (1 million Twitch followers): https://youtu.be/1c_7smuzzXY (this video is a clip from the live segment).
- Work In Progress
- Substance Painter
- Unreal Engine