A virtual museum about Autism. An exploration of some of the ingredients and traits of the ASD – Autism Spectrum Disorder, from the point of view of an Adult Autistic – my point of view of my own autism.
Collect items that represent autistic traits. They all come together in the final room.
A short game developed during the course of 3 days, from scratch, by myself, for the game jam Ludum Dare 48.
- ALL the art from scratch in Blender.
- I tried to achieve a Noir low poly style.
- Photos from Pexels (all Royalty free, no credit needed), then adjusted and prepared for textures of the 3D models.
- Sounds from freesound, additional sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com. Main music from https://www.zapsplat.com.
- Game developed in Godot Engine, also from scratch.
- Calling autistic traits “ingredients” and the spectrum as “soup” was an inspiration from the artist Cypopps.
- To make things even better, April is Autism Acceptance Month, so this game matches this month perfectly.
- Personal / Hobby
- Low Poly
- Photo Texture